Friday, October 30, 2009

Birthday wishes

It was my birthday a few days ago. I love birthdays. It is the ultimative celebration of a person being here on earth! And what is really better than that?

On my birthday I slept. The little one slept, and my better half slept. Yes, it really was a crazy week. But the day after my family came by and celebrated me being here on earth. And who better to celebrate with you, than the ones who have known you all your life?

They also brought gifts. I love gifts almost as much as I love celebrating! Birthdays are really a great invention!

One of my gifts were fabric. Yummy, yummy fabric.


How cool is that?


Now I am all ready for christmas.


Perfect fabric for the little one or the his brother who is being produced. Notice the red fabric with robots on. Robots! Does it get any cooler? I just need to figure out what to make. Maybe a stacking ring - which is actually on my project-to-do list!

And speaking of fabrics. I got these two lovely ones while I was visiting Nathalie. They have their own local branch of Fabric Heaven. Yummy!


And finally. Just because it makes me smile and makes the little man wonder. This little white flower.



Hmmm. Sigh! Hello, my name is Lene, and I am a fabric-o-holic!

No comments: