Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Being in Aalborg

This is my friend, Nathalie. I love her.


Here she is showing off her new camera. It is a Canon. It is pretty. I would tell you the model, but my brain is having a hard enough time wrapping itself around the Nikon models.

Here is Mrs. Nathalie with her own personal better half, Michael, and of course my always amazing sister.



On our second day there we went to the park. It was beautiful with the big majestic trees and all the fall colours. And the frost on the plants.




Nature is so amazing. God is really a genius!

It is cold in Aalborg, really cold!


Nathalies husband, Michael, and the little one tried out the swing. It was quite a hit with the both of them.


As I mentioned in my last post, Mrs Nathalie is quite creative and she always seem to have some cool things, like this:






I came home having a great desire to paint something bright yellow. I didn't even care what. I just wanted something bright yellow in my house. It's so pretty!

And just to top it off. Here are some of her creations.




The flowers are made from old car tires. She put a pin behind one of the flowers so you can wear it in your hair. So funky and cool!

And this basket is made out of old bicycle tubes. Who ever came up with that idea? It is brilliant, and it looks amazing. Think of all the fun household items you can make out of these? And you can get the bike tubes for free at the bike store. Such a great idea.




One last picture from Aalborg. The little one and my sister checking out the planes.


We had a great time in Aalborg and it seemed that even 3½ days were too short. But we came home with loads of wonderful memories and experiences, and I look forward to the next time I am fortunate enough to spend time with the happy couple.

No comments: