Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Shh ... quiet!

Yesterday we had our weekly crafting night which I love with a passion. Not only are there good company, crafting galore and treats, but there is also wonderful people who will do my boring repair work.

One of those lovely, wonderful people is Lisbeth. Can you tell she is very concentrated?



She is also a great babysitter, I just wanna add. Anyway, yesterday she was slaving away for my sister, Miss Anne. Anne made her sow this car:



It is for the amazing quietbook Anne is making for my little one. This is how the page with the car will more or less look like when it is completely done.



Lisbeth was still sowing away on the blue car while Maria took the picture - yes, I even have people to take pictures for me - so the blue car is missing in the picture. Just imagine it sitting in the bottom of the page all excited and ready to drive. Cause that is exactly what these cars are going to do. Each car is sliding along on a piece of black satin ribbon enabling them to "drive" back and forth down the road.

It is cool, huh?

She is considering making an etsy shop where she would sell the patterns once she is done. I really do hope she will. I think everyone should be able to create such a fun quiet book. And how about this page?



I love apple trees. And the little apples are attached with a little metallic clip so you can take them off the tree ...



And put them into the little basket.



Ahh!

I can't wait for the book to be finished. I just fear that the little one and me will end up fighting for who gets to play with it.

No comments: