Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bruschetta

For the longest time people have been asking me about my bruschetta recipe. I got it from a magazine years ago and it is an all-time favorite.

One time my friend, Mona, came to visit. And out of her bag she got a loaf of white bread and a bag of grated cheese and she then suggested with a shy smile that we used that to make my bruschetta, if I didn't mind. As if I would ever mind anyone bringing food to my house?

I've been meaning to put them on the blog so the rest of the world can taste the yummyness. Yes, I like to share with others. It makes me feel good about myself. However, it seems that I have a lot of good intentions towards this recipe but there is not a lot of action happening!

But then a few days ago, Mrs. Nathalie called me asking for my bruschetta recipe. I instantly realised that this could be the answer to all my problems, well my bruschetta-recipe problems at least.

Within seconds she had agreed to photograph the process and blog about it. I didn't really have to do anything. It is brilliant.

So without further ado, I give you the amazing bruschetta recipe. They are so good.

I hope you'll try them out, love them as much as I do and then make some more!

Thank you, Nathalie, for writing posts that I can then use so I don't have to do anything myself - yes, the last week has been one of those weeks. Fortunately it is over now. All that is left is to rest and recover, kiss my little boy on his chubby cheeks and be grateful for all the blessings I daily enjoy.


Hmm, life is pretty darn good. Now I just need some bruschetta ...

No comments: