Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More felt decorations

And one lovely blog ...

A few days ago I stumbled upon this great blog. I love her style, and I had to laugh as I saw a lot of similarities between the things we make. And she also love felt - a true kindred spirit!

Oh, and look at some of her christmas decorations. I love the pom pom garland. You better believe I am wanting to get some white yarn and produce my own.


I've been meaning to make some decorations in the shape of a christmas tree. But I was not sure how to make the ornaments, and I spent a while discussing with myself how to proceed.

But then I saw some cool ones MrsCraftyFish had made for her etsy shop, and so these little babies was quickly made.


I made them for a gift for a friend, so I am hoping she is okay with me getting heavily inspired by her ornaments.

Anyway, check out her blog and her etsy stores. She has some amazing things for sale. I could spend quite a few dollars there.

1 comment:

LPFish said...

hello!
We do have similar tastes! thanks for saying hi and mentioning me :)