Monday, December 14, 2009

Just FELT like it

The weekly crafting night is over. The girls just left, and I have put away my crafting supplies. I am not going to post any of the things we made tonight, since it is all christmas gifts for other people. And you never know who reads your blog!

Instead I am going to show you some of the things I would like to have for christmas. This year I spent quite a while on etsy, checking out some of the wonderful things that are just waiting to be bought by me or for me!

Like this amazing broch.


From Pretty in Posies. You should go check out her shop, as there are loads of cool accessories - and yes, they are all in felt. Funny you should ask.

And then we have these girls, Lou and Lee.


I am pretty much smitten with this one, even though I am not too sure about the headband idea. But on a hair clip or broch or ...

And then there is this seller, PaperPumpkin:






Their things are so cute it almost makes me a little bit dizzy. I pretty much want every single item from that store.

And finally, I want this headband from CatieB Designs:


I think it looks so cool, stylish, pretty and everything nice. And let me admit, if it doesn't find it's way to me this christmas, I am buying it for myself. I love it!

I am amazed and impressed by all the talent out there. Such pretty things!

Hope you all had a great weekend and are looking forward to a week of exciting projects and activities! I know I am ...

Happy crafting!

No comments: