Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas cards

Tomorrow I am sending off packages to my better halfs family in Germany and Spain. They contain homemade treats and christmas cards with the highlights from the year. It is exciting, exciting stuff, I tell you!

We wanted to use some art work (sounds a lot better than just drawings, right?) from the little one, but still have a christmas feel too it.

The little one is not one to take instructions on his art work, and so his art is always more in the category "doodles" than "christmas". And if we wanted to christmafy it, certain things would have to change.

My better half cut out a christmas tree from the little ones art and glued them onto a colored piece of cardstock.




So simple, but I think it looks fun and cool!

Aren't children great? We don't even have to make our christmas cards, we can just use his drawings. Ahh, the possibilities are endless!

No comments: