Monday, August 24, 2009

My first attempt

I am very fascinated by picures of food (and by food itself, naturally) and after reading a post at www.pioneerwoman.com about food photography I figured I had to try it myself.

First I needed some food! Fortunately a friend of mine got married and I volunteered to bring cake to the reception. A few pieces were left at home - yes, I was very sad that I couldn't bring all the cake with me and had to leave some for later.

So armed with my new knowledge of food photography and a few pieces of brownie with white chocolate and blueberries on top I gave it a go. Here is the result sraight out of the camera:





I also figured out what is the best part about photographing food ...



It is after the pictures are taken ...



YUMMY!

1 comment:

emma said...

hmm I loove blueberries and brownies.. looks soo good. You make such yummy things.