Thursday, August 27, 2009

I stand all amazed

There is a saying that goes like this - the way to a mans heart goes through his stomach. My better half have so far proved that saying wrong ... untill I tried this recipe. It is a cold creamy cucumber soup.



He was in heaven! Heaven, I tell you. I have never ever seen my better half react in this manner to any kind of food. If he could he would ask that soup to move in!

Kay, who has the website, demonstrates all her recipes with loads of beautiful pictures and simple insructions, so you know precicely what to do. The best thing is that all the food I have made from her blog have been incredibly tasty yet easy to make.

And the very, very best thing is that this wonder soup is so easy to make, so naturally we are having it again very soon.

Who knew a soup had this kind of power?

No comments: