Sunday, December 7, 2008

I have this long list of things ...

Am I the only one? You know, am I the only one with a looong list of things that I want to do or to make? Christmas is getting closer and closer and our plan to make all our gifts ourselves ... well, let's just say it doesn't look too good right now.

So maybe you can be inspired by the things that I am wanting to do. If you make these, let me know how it went. And pictures, please do send pictures!



For instructions, just click here and here


Instructions here.

But thinking about it, it doesn't look that complicated, maybe I could just squeeze it in. That saltscrub, maybe with some vanilla and ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

oops!

The lights are super lovely. I have a link to instructions for making bath bomb's that fits in nicely here..

www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Make-Bath-Bombs/

Laura said...

I was given that Martha Stewart magazine as a gift and have those very gift ideas tagged in it. Now I just need to find the time... ;)

The Evensens said...

godt at du ikke har tid til det hele! Jeg var da ved at få stress ved at se på alle de super fine og dejlige ting du producere... så tak fordi du igen er kommet lidt nærmere jorden! Suk.. jeg vil lave spændende ting hele tiden.. ikke dumt praktik projekt! det er jo jul!

glædelig jul søde.