Saturday, December 13, 2008

A few christmas ideas

There are so many fun and cool projects to do for christmas; this being both decorations and homemade gifts. We are trying to make both at our house, and so far we are doing kinda okay. However, there are a few things I just wont get done this year. But it is okay. I'll start on them sometime in January when I don't have any projects coming up anyway and then I should be done by next christmas, right? I am pretty sure that would work.

So on my to-do list for 2009 I have take care of the little man, my own Prince Charming and the little apartment and do these three projects. It sounds doable! Yey!

Mini stockings


Shimmering trees


The Button Wreath


For instructions on how to do make these lovlies, templates and so on, just click on the name of the project and you'll end up with Miss Martha Stewart - Yes, she is pretty annoying, but I'll forgive her, since she makes some good stuff!

No comments: