Monday, January 11, 2010

Granola and Lego


On Wednesday the lovely midwives at the hospital will start the birth, if something hasn't happened before then. By then I will be 14 days past my due date.

The little one was born 15 days past his due date, so I am not completely surprised that no. 2 is still hiding in there. And who can blame him with the cold we've been having lately? I would also prefer to stay inside where it is warm and comfortable.

Lately I have been feeling really fit so today we decided to visit a nearby cafe that we really like. The place is comfortable, cozy and charming. You can't help but fall a little in love with the place.

I didn't bring my camera with me, and so I am borrowing pictures from the internet. I hope no one will mind.


What better way to pass time than having a chocolate milkshake and a sandwich in the great company of your two favorite men?

And finally something else I enjoyed today.


Wathcing the little man and his dad play with Lego, building big towers.

Waiting really is okay with me when you have such good company!

No comments: