Saturday, January 2, 2010

40 weeks, 3 days and counting

I am so excited about the new year, a new beginning, a chance to start over - even though I am very content with what's been going on lately.

Life really is good!

And I wish I was blogging about all the new things I was making ... actually, I just wish that I was making new things. I am not. I am tired. I am pregnant, very very pregnant! I want to be in my bed.



This is me on Christmas Eve, 6 days before my duedate. Yes, I look like I swallowed a small house, but still ...

no baby yet! Nothing. Nada. Zip!

So while my better half is taking the little one to the swimming pool, I am sitting here at home with my laptop, going through crafty blogs, drooling over beautiful items on etsy and planning what to make next.

I am very much in love with this one, and I am thinking I could make something a little like that for our 3 year wedding anniversary in a month.



So even though I feel a complete lack of energy, life is pretty good. I got my laptop, great plans for the future, one cool baby coming soon, no need to cook since the fridge is full of tasty left-over food from new years eve and a better half and a little boy who are having the time of their life at the swimming pool. And I am sitting in my bed. Life is actually very good!

Happy New Year. I am sure 2010 is going to be absolutely awesome!

No comments: