Thursday, January 21, 2010

The art of kids

I have two nephews that I love. They are adorable, clever, talented and absolutely wonderful! Yes, I am a proud aunt!

The day after the tiny one was born, they came to visit along with my sister. With them they brought two little monsters that they had made, one for the little one and one for the tiny one.

They had picked out the fabric, drawn the shape of the monsters and done most of the sowing themselves. Their mum had helped with some of the small details.

The monsters look funny and original.


Aren't they cool? I have to say the picture doesn't do them justice.

My nephews are 8 and 10, and I am totally amazed that they made this themselves. What a fun project for them.

And naturally the little one loves his monster! And his cousins!

No comments: