Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's been a while

But honestly for the last many weeks I haven't done anything that could be catagorized as creative. That wasn't nice!

However it seems that my creative flow is back again - well at least a little bit, and so I figured I better document that I am actually using my crafting room. So here is my newest project:


A little purse!
I made the white felt piece a while ago and I think it is interesting to work with something where you have been a part of so much of the process. Now I just need to get me some sheep and make my own wool, then ... erm no, probably not.

Mrs Emma and me are thinking about opening up a little online shop and this is one of the things I am considering for it. I am not completely happy with it, but it is nice to be doing something.

I think the other stuff I am going to make are to be secret, but since I haven't done anything for so long I have a need to publish this little one.

What is that? You want more pictures? Well, if you absolutely insist ... I just happen to have some more right here.



No comments: