Sunday, May 3, 2009

But wait, there is more



Not only did I make a killer purse ... right, I admitted in the last post that I am not completely happy about it, but I am trying to set the scene of me, the super creative woman. And then it sounds cool to call it the killer purse rather than the semi-okayish purse.

So I have made a killer purse, but I am also an absolute wizard in the kitchen. Or at least I am trying.

Today at church a lady talked about making sprouts from beans, lentils and chickpeas. Apparently they are super healthy for you and cheap. What's not to love about that? So today I started my own little sprout factory with black eyed beans.



Hopefully they will be lovely green sprouts in a matter of 3-5 days. Yes, there will be updates on the project.

If it works out there will also be a full explanation of how this magical trick was done! Exciting or what?

No comments: