Saturday, November 7, 2009

How can you not laugh?

I was looking through my "favorites" on my laptop and I found this gem that made me laugh the first time I saw it.

And tell me honestly, how can you not laugh when you see this?


I found it here. Unfortunately it is sold out, but I am sure you can find something as charming if you check out the shop!

That is good stuff!

And on the creative side - I looked at my project to do list and where there once upon a time was 10 items written, now only 3 remains. Yay! I am so glad I finished so many things, and I really like the outcome of most of my projects. It is great.
Of the three items remaining I crossed out one; a dress for a friends daughter. I had already cut the fabric but when my friend and her daughters were visiting last weekend I realised that her daughter had grown and would not be able to fit into the dress.

The second item on the list is a t-shirt with elephants on for the little one. I don't know why I keep postponing making that. It shouldn't be that difficult. Right now I am undecided as to whether I am going to finish it.

The last item on the list is the Happy Stacker ring that I was going to make for the little ones birthday.


I think it is just one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time.

I think he might be too old for it now, but fortunately I am producing a tiny baby who can play with it. So that have been moved onto my new project list. And today my sister and I went through my fabric cupboard and even picked out fabrics for it

On the new project list are a lot of fun, exciting projects that I am really thrilled about. Some are even just rough ideas that I have to think some more about. Like the advent christmas calender I want to make for the little one and the future little brother. I have no pattern, no fabric, nothing other than an idea that I would like it to be a christmas tree with decoration on it and some rings to hang the packages.

This new project list is quite a difference from the old one, where I had already more or less bought all the materials and patterns and were just waiting to actually finish it. I am curious and excited to be starting a little earlier in the creative process.

Oh, I really love creating things. It makes me happy!


Have a happy, creative weekend!

No comments: