Saturday, July 25, 2009

Vacation time

Can I start by saying that I love, love, love my new camera? I am so excited that I even sat down and read the first 70 pages of the manual! Yes, I will read the remaining 600 pages (or so it seems), it just takes me a lot of time since I am being introduced to words I have never heard of before.

Anyhow I took about 300 pictures on our vacation, and I think I have tried most of the settings on the camera. And I am beginning to have a good idea of the basics.

And I love my camera! Did I already say that?

Anyway we had a great vacation. Lovely little wooden house 1 minute from the beach. Amazing!

Pictures, more talk, much more excitement and maybe a recipe will follow soon. But for now I'll just post this ... I didn't even know such things lived in Denmark! And yes, I am a city girl. Thank you for asking ; )



And this. The little man with his granddad enjoying the beach!

No comments: