Monday, September 8, 2008

erhmmm




We have been busy, so very busy lately! Apparently having vacation is hard work. We are back now. My husband began his new job and life is moving on as always.

I haven't gotten around to making anything for my etsy store. I did however make some gifts for the daughters of my friend, Mona. The little bag was for Rebecca who is 3 years old, and the bedlinnen with the hippo on is for Hannah who turned 2. In our family we have a goal of making our own gifts for birthdays and christmas. We are not always doing too good (Like what do you make for your older brother for his 36th birthday? I just didn't know! - we ended up giving him money for a wheel barrow for his garden work). But so far we have made our own gifts for 50% of the birthdays. There is still room for improvement, but I am also quite content, and I really enjoy making something for a person and just thinking about how they are going to enjoy getting it. I like it more than just getting a list in my hand and heading of for the nearest store, having it wrapped there and then handing it over. So I guess my challenge is now to think of something to make for my brother for christmas. Any ideas?

1 comment:

The Evensens said...

Lene! Elsker sengetøjet. Den lille flodhest er fantastisk! Du er meget talentfuld og dygtigt!
NATHALIE