Thursday, October 9, 2008

Monkey prints




I got this cool stamp for textile printing! I think it is so cute and I just love it for Samuels things. Now, if only I had more t-shirts and bodystockings without any print on ...
I also got two cool new crafting books from the "Tilda" series. They are done by a Norwegian crafty woman, Tone Finnager, and I love most of her things. So far I have made this little teddybear during one of Samuels naps and I've also made a little bag for cosmetics using the patterns in the book. I love my new books! A Lot! One was a birthday gift from my dad and Conni and the other one was in preparation for the christmas decorating in our house. Yeah, I really wanted it and I was ready to justify it in any way.

1 comment:

emma said...

loove the print, it worked out great.. and I love your Mr Ted bear. I posted up a bag I made yesterday for Katja's birthday, using some of the Tilde fabric. I'm very pleased with it. I love making things, so very satisfying.